Thursday, March 10, 2011

I (HEART) ETSY


I admit it!... I am totally NUTS about Etsy!!

As a "Maker of Things" at Heart, I have sometimes wondered if other people were as obsessed with creating colorful arts & crafts from simple everyday materials as I am. I love everything about colors & textures and taking what's at hand & making "something out of nothing!" The process of creating simply fascinates me!

So, you can imagine my great delight to first learn of Etsy's Handmade Market Place! Suddenly I had access to an incredible, ever-changing online gallery of creativity from around the globe! What's more, I could learn about other artists & crafters like me, and virtually "peek over their shoulders" as they skillfully create their wares.

I find it so inspiring & encouraging to have found so many other "Makers of Things" in this world!... And I'm grateful to know there are so many others like me who share the joys of creativity!! 

The art & handcrafts above were created by Etsy sellers whose colorful & whimsical work I admire!   :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Beautiful handmade works! I ♥ Etsy too :)

Patti Moore said...

Hi there, Elizabeth!... I so agree! I love having a colorful gallery of handmade works at my fingertips to browse through at any time for inspiration!

Yay, Etsy!! :)

bee'nme said...

Hi Patti!

Believe it or not I actually found your blog because I saw your avatar as a follower on someone else's blog and I thought it was so cute, even though it was tiny in the little "follower" box...and I hoped it was made by the blog author...so yay, I'm glad it was and I'm glad I found you!! I LOVE your work...so fresh and sweet and cute! And for you to be a Christian as well...well that takes the cake! I wish you all the best in your artistic endeavors. Just keep making what you love and bless others and you will have that wonderful satisfaction that only comes from sharing your gift and following your heart!

Have a glorious weekend!
Hugs & Blessings,
Becky

Patti Moore said...

Hey there, Becky! :)

Thanks so much for your sweet comment! It came at a time when I really needed some encouragement! I appreciate you cheering me on!

Blessings to YOU as you continue to use your artful gifts as the Lord leads!... I am so very glad to meet another artist who loves Jesus!

Love In Him,
~ Patti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...